Partners in Hope is a christian-based community group offering support to victims of harmful circumstances and dependencies. In prayerful presence with those who are most vulnerable, we seek to raise up individuals who will wholeheartedly serve God in ministry that encourages and supports others to become faithful followers of Jesus Christ.
We are based in Vancouver, BC, Canada.
- We host Christian 12-step meetings and makes referrals to other 12-step meetings.
- We run a weekly Prison Ministry outreach, offering support and friendship to women in prison.
- We provide one-to-one counselling support throughout the week.
- We provide online resources such as low-cost housing and employment opportunities.
We are phone accessible every day at 604-215-0335.
Mission and Goals: Partners in Hope operates with purpose and seeks to link activities with meaningful goals.
History and Growth: From a vision held by one woman to accompany and bless people who “live on the edges”, Partners in Hope has grown to become a network of hundreds of individuals who have loved and been loved by God and caring friends.
Partners in Hope offers hope, support, and healing through Jesus Christ, to victims of harmful circumstances and dependencies as they reclaim the gift of their life. In prayerful presence with those who are most vulnerable, we seek to raise up individuals who will wholeheartedly serve God in ministry that encourages and supports others to become faithful followers of Jesus Christ.
Programs focus on building healing relationships with a loving God, with other people, and with oneself that nurture life and respect for all. We provide life skills training and mentoring for individuals as they pursue responsible and productive life habits.
1. To be a message of hope to those who live without hope by demonstrating the care of God offered in the gift of Jesus Christ
2. To create safe environments where men and women can confront themselves and the invitation of God in their lives.
3. To accompany individuals in the process of building responsible and productive life habits — identifying positive goals and implementing appropriate strategies to meet those goals.
- Supportive outreach in drop-in centers, correctional facilities, drug and alcohol treatment centers, and various locations around our city
- Preparing and distributing written resources to support discipleship of those reclaiming the gift of their lives
- Facilitating support group meetings for healing and spiritual growth
- Providing practical support to enhance daily living of those who are seeking new life
- Travel to various centers/churches to share ministry potential and train local leadership